Online Trainings + Workshops
Senior teacher and yoga therapist, Shasta Townsend shares over 20-years of tools and understanding in how she overcame anxiety and has helped thousands do the same.
During this certification course, you’ll learn Yoga “Therapy” techniques that can help you find relief in stressful and anxious situations and increase your overall vitality and self-confidence the tools to provide anxiety relief to students both in private therapy sessions and in group classes.
This course is useful for:
• Anyone who regularly experiences anxiety, including yoga beginners.
• Anyone who is close to someone who lives with anxiety.
• Yoga teachers and yoga therapists who want to learn to manage their own anxiety symptoms and gain insight and tools that can be shared with their students.
This 20-hour certification is an online program that is easy to follow, comes with an extensive manual, AND you will have access to all the trainings
It’s also for anyone who wants to learn the yogic perspective on the inner dimensions of thought, mood, and behavior; how anxiety manifests in each of these dimensions; and specific tools for studying these levels of the mind in order to step into a healthy, happy mind and body, no matter what.
You will gain a deeper understanding, and learn:
- How to approach anxiety from a Yogic Perspective and a Neuroscience Understanding…
- What Yoga Sequencing, Practices and Postures to include and what to avoid…
- How to structure Private Yoga + Therapeutics for students with anxiety, and what not to do…
- Mudra, Mindfulness + Mantra Practices specific to creating a calm mind.
Whether you're a Yoga teacher or fitness instructor, you'll feel confident, authenticity + clear, and you'll learn to “own” any room or livestream by what and how you're saying and being…
Since over 90% of how we communicate in a small or large group class is through words, it is necessary that you know to use your words wisely.
In this new era of livestream, video and Zoom, you must also learn how to:
- Talk to the camera and be engaging
- Translate not just words, but energy and feeling.
- Engage people as a group and individuals virtually.
- Mitigate distractions for them and help people remain focused.
- Be the teacher that newbies feel comfortable + confident with and advanced practitioners flock too, all by mastering what comes out of your mouth!
Set yourself apart from the Yoga-teaching pack and learn:
- The poor speaking habits (you don’t even know you are doing) that are distracting students and sabotaging your success
- How to unleash your authentic voice, so you can feel totally confident and no longer doubt yourself
- The secrets to owning your power in person and on livestreams so you are a magnetic teacher.
- How finding + owning your voice will attract more students.
- Build confidence with tech, virtual classes and livestream events.
This training is perfect for:
- new teachers who want to hone in on their confidence and master this necessary skills
- established teachers who want to break subconscious bad habits and take their teachings to the next level.
- recent teacher training grads who wish to improve their cueing, confidence and even on-camera skills.
Shasta Townsend is a master teacher, and brings her two-decades of teaching knowledge both in person and on-line to give you the best practices. In addition, she has a background in media, broadcasting and on-camera work that will shed precious insight on how to be successful in online, virtual and even social media lives.
Training counts as 4 hours towards Yoga Alliance Continuing Education or Balanced Life Yoga’s 300 Hour Professional Development hours.
Register now the entire training will be sent to you…
$149 + hst. Get it now
Breath for Success – Boosting Immunity + Calm – VIRTUAL Training
You can learn to improve your breathing, your overall energy and your mood thanks to BREATHING techniques.
In this online training, Shasta shares ancient practices for our modern day challenges.
This 60-minute virtual training will help you feel more empowered, alive, balanced and calm.
The techniques are good for everyone and can be shared with your kids, your spouse, your friends and everyone!
You will learn:
- Why the breath is so essential for health – physical, mental and spiritual.
- 3 breath techniques as well as when and WHY to use them.
- How to manage anxiety, insomnia and other “challenges” with your breath.
Purchase Now and the training will be sent to you. $50.
The “Business” of Yoga – Online Course for Yoga Teachers + Yoga Teacher Trainees ~
Save $300!!! Only $99 (from $399)
Instant, lifetime access
This proven step-by-step blueprint is the missing link to go from trainee to teacher.
- You want to STOP procrastinating and start sharing your passion.
- You want a proven step-by-step system of success.
- You are an action taker and can follow instructions to succeed.
- You KNOW you are a Creator with lots to share
- You want to spend this time getting READY for the AVALANCHE of people that are and will be coming to YOGA
- You want to understand the “business” side of Yoga teaching.
The modules in The How to Get Started Teaching Yoga course include:
- 8 Easy to Follow Online Modules – you can complete them on your own time so there is no pressure, but you also receive all you need to be a success!
- Bonuses – We have Bonus Materials to help you create momentum and success including how to Leverage other companies like Lululemon, etc.
- Support – You will also become a part of our close community of yoga-preneurs where you can seek support and meet amazing people
Jade Yoga Mats
The perfect choice in a mat! Jade mats are environmentally friendly made with natural rubber and contain no PVCs. For every mat sold, Jade Yoga plants a tree. The mats are also non-slip and comfortable by providing better cushion and more resilience than any other mat. Available in a variety of colors. Get yours today!
Alchemy Fashions Canvas Yoga Mat Bag
These beautiful Yoga Mat Bags are made from strong 100% cotton canvas with a panel of beautiful silk-brocade, which are made from exquisite recycled silk-brocade wedding saris. Each piece is one-of-a-kind:
Mexican Blankets & Eye Pillows
To make Sivasana even more blissful, pick up your very own Mexican blanket. All cotton and available in a variety of colors.
Everyone needs their very own eye pillow too. These come with a removable, washable cover and are filled with flax seeds and just a touch of lavender for added relaxation.
Halfmoon Delux Bolsters & Meditation Cushions
Another Canadian based wellness company, Halfmoon Bolsters & Meditation Cushions are hand made & crafted in Canada. They are beautiful and a perfect size for practice! Pick up your Halfmoon props today.
Life Factory Water Bottles
Get rid of plastic and tin which is not only bad for the environment but you too!
Life Factory fuses a modern design sensibility, healthy materials, eco-friendly composition and exceptional utility to produce a full line of safe, simple and smart water bottles. Water actually tastes even better in these bottles and they come in a variety of sizes and colors.
Abundance Flows CD
From our very own studio director, Shasta Townsend! This CD has sold hundreds of copies and gives you four unique meditations to create a great life and help access the Law of Attraction. Trust us, you have never heard anything like it!
Stopping the Addiction CD will allow you to restore your life to balanced so you can substitute busyness for meaning and create what we truly desire such as health, wealth and wellbeing, happiness, great relationships and more!
We have a great selection of Malas!
Malas are used to enhance meditation and japa practice and can also be worn as a beautiful, decorative piece. Each are handmade with 108 beads to bring you more great vibes.
Earth Angel Necklaces and Bracelets
Every piece from Earth Angel is made in Canada with great care and attention to detail. All metal used is cadmium, lead, and nickel free complying with the highest environmental standards. Each necklace is attractively displayed in individual gift boxes making them the perfect gift for all of “The Angels of Our Lives”.