8 Reasons to Choose Balanced Life Yoga
- Bonus Reason – We Support Local CharitiesYup, we also LOVE giving back. We support local charities and are huge supporters of anything animal/wildlife related. For example we make large donations to the Primrose Donkey Sanctuary and others, thanks to the support of students like you.
- You’ll Feel Instantly “At Home”Shasta Townsend, the CEO and founder, created Balanced Life Yoga to be the place where “everyone knows your name” in 2003. Since then we uphold her dedication that every single person feels welcomed, seen and appreciated. In other words, you feel comfortable, at ease and apart of the gang!
- You’ll Have a Great Class - Our Teachers are AmazingA great teacher can make or break your experience. Our teachers are all highly trained so you know you are getting excellent instruction, but they are also kind, compassionate, funny and real people – we don’t do egos – so you know your teacher will support you and see you.
- You’ll Be Supported - Our Staff Love You + Their JobWe have wonderful support staff who LOVE helping people. So be sure to ask questions, sign up for that workshop or enquire if teacher training is the right next step. Our support staff are well-trained, knowledgeable and always have time for you!
- You’ll Meet Your “Tribe” - We Have Great StudentsIt’s true! You will meet like-minded, open-hearted and just “cool” people at Balanced Life Yoga. We seriously have an amazing community. Again, we don’t do ego or tolerate gossip, judgement or mean-girls, so you will feel safe and comfortable.
- You’ll Be Inspired – We Have a Wonderful Studio SpaceOur studio is airy, filled with light and has ample space. You are NOT jammed into a basement, a 100-person room or a sweaty box. Our studio spaces are all conducive to practice and we have a ton of props too.
- You Can Start Here – We Love NEWBIESWe have a ton of beginner yoga classes, and we make it easy to start Yoga too. Again, we welcome everyone and our teachers are well trained in safe, accessible and good yoga instruction AND you will feel totally welcomed.
- You’ll Find What You Need – We Have a TON of ClassesWe offer everything from Barre to Beginner to Gentle to Prenatal to Power Yoga, so we know we have a class for you. And with a variety of classes every darn day, we make committing to class easy peasy!
- You’ll Grow + Grow Some More – We Offer Workshops, Retreats, Teacher Training + MoreWe love to see people SHINE! We see ourselves as ambassadors for human potential and happiness so we are always adding more workshops, teacher training and speciality classes to help you grow and live a wonderful life too!