When we feel stuck or challenged, it can be easy to adopt a way of thinking or a “mindset” of fear, worry, doubt, anger or resignation.
This is perfectly natural, but in truth, moving away from this mindset (and toward a success mindset) is the key to getting unstuck, moving forward, and unlocking new and better opportunities for ourselves and our lives!
Yoga is a wonderful way to get the mind, body and energy system moving toward a successful outcome.
We’ve also put together a quick list of 21 Success Mindset Quotes to inspire and motivate you.
1. Always do what you are afraid of doing.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2.“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford
3.“Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
5.“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
6. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
7. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
8. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
9. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
10. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. – Mark Twain
11.“The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.” – Napoleon Hill
12. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
13. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
14. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
15. “There isn’t a person anywhere who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can.” – Henry Ford
16. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” – Winston Churchill
17. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
18 “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
19. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
20. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
21. Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell.