Mind Body Strong
HAVING FUN WHILE GETTING IN SHAPE
“I have enjoyed the program so much and Jenn has been a such a great leader and motivator. To me, Mind Body Strong is not only a great work out but also fun. I always look forward to the yoga and relaxation at the end to leave the class feeling amazing.” – Kathy, Ajax
This program is for people who have:
- Felt confused, nervous or unmotivated at the gym
- Practiced Yoga or do another activity and want the perfect compliment to build more muscle tone
- Put themselves on the back-burner for far too long
- Tried to invest energy and time into working out, with little or no results
- Found themselves falling on and off the “wagon”
This is also for people who are ready to:
- Do something for themselves
- Commit to their wellbeing
- Finally have the expert support and coaching to kick start the way to their “best” body
Commit to you and finally feel better in and about your body with a small group of rockstar peeps and a motivating coach.
Bring a yoga mat and water.
- Tuesdays with Kristy from 8:00 pm-9:00 pm. September 3-October 8. $95 or twice weekly for $170
- Tuesdays with Kristy from 8:00 pm-9:00 pm. October 15-November 19. $95 or twice weekly for $170
- Tuesdays with Kristy from 8:00 pm-9:00 pm. November 26-December 17. $65 (4 week session)
* 4 week session is not included in the twice weekly combo.
FEELING STRONG & EMPOWERED IN MY BODY
“I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this class The changes in my strength + stability are amazing.” – Caroline O., Ajax.
Please note: If there is availability students may drop in for $21/class. In session classes will be pro-rated if there is space. Please call us at 905-428-2300.
Take advantage of our Twice Weekly Special $170, by registering for two pre-registered classes weekly! Mix and match with Barre, Better Backs or Beginner Yoga!
Mind Body Strong Success Stories
NO GYM NEEDED TO BUILD STRENGTH
“Love! So much fun exploring functional based movements and increasing strength without the need for weights or the gym!” – Sarah, Oshawa.
HAVING FUN WHILE WORKING OUT
“This is a fun class, lots of variety and energy. Love Jenn's enthusiasm and upbeat manner.” – Wendy S.
STAYING FOCUSED & CENTRED AS A NEW MOM
“Being a new mom who has recently gone back to work, I look forward to my class at Balanced Life Yoga, it keeps me focused & my emotions in check.” – Tammy