Certification Programs for Everyone!!!!!!
Take that program you have had your eye on, and just do something positive for yourself right now!
Register for one or all the amazing virtual training courses below…
You will receive expert instruction, and easy-to-access virtual course recordings and materials.
Yoga for Anxiety Relief
$299 $99 BUY NOW
Yoga Tools to Relieve Anxiety In Yourself and Help Your Students
Learn Yoga “Therapy” techniques that provide major stress relief and increase overall vitality and self-confidence. Plus, learn tools to provide anxiety relief to students -both in private therapy sessions and in group classes.
This course is useful for:
• Therapists and counsellors seeking proven holistic methods.
- Wellness Coaches and Mentors who wish to share medication-free techniques with clients
• Students at any level who experience anxiety or are close to someone who lives with anxiety.
• Yoga teachers and yoga therapists who want to learn to manage their own anxiety symptoms and gain insight and tools that can be shared with their students.
This 20-hour certification is an online program that is easy to follow, comes with an extensive manual, AND you will have access to all the trainings
You will gain a deeper understanding, and learn:
- How to approach anxiety from a Yogic Perspective and a Neuroscience Understanding…
- What Yoga Sequencing, Practices and Postures to include and what to avoid…
- How to structure Private Yoga + Therapeutics for students with anxiety, and what not to do…
- Mudra, Mindfulness + Mantra Practices specific to creating a calm mind.
Purchase the course and full access to online training and
NOW $99 BUY NOW
Yoga Nidra Training + Certification
NOW $99 BUY NOW
Learn how to effectively teach the ancient and powerful practice of Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep) and other deep rest practices that will literally change the brains of your students and support them in deep restoration.
Yoga Nidra is a practice that can be added to group classes, private classes, taught in workshop or retreat settings and is an essential skill for yoga teachers to have, especially now as the world gets crazier.
- Shasta will share her two decades of Yoga Nidra experience
- You will learn how to teach a 90 minute, 20 minute and 10-minute version of Yoga Nidra.
- Understand why Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice that literally changes the brain waves, helps us taps into Universal Consciousness and get some deep rest and release.
- This is your chance to learn how to create this for yourself and your students.
4 hours toward 300-Hour Continuing Ed with Balanced Life Yoga and also Yoga Alliance.
Discover Your Dosha & Balance It – Ayurveda Certification Level 1
$399 $99 Buy Now
Do you know your DOSHA?
Your unique constitution or “dosha” may explain many of your physical, psychological and mental attributes. It comes from the ancient sister science to Yoga, Ayurveda.
Knowing what dosha you are as well as how to keep it in balance leads to more harmony and joy in your life!
Join us for a unique and informative workshop certification that will help you discover your unique Ayurvedic constitution.
- You will learn how to determine your dosha and the doshas of those you love through 3 different assessment tools.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of your own energetic, physical and mental self as seen through Ayurveda and thus understand and feel empowered.
- In addition, learn how to stay balanced in your dosha through specific foods, yoga asanas, breathing and cleansing techniques for optimal health and wellbeing.
- You'll also gain an understanding of Ayurveda as a system of personal health and wealth that places a focus on you as the individual and your unique magic, rather than the reductionist and mechanistic view of allopathic medicine.
Workbook, dosha analysis, live learning and recording included!
Counts as 3.5 hours of Cont.Ed
This is a great learning for everyone interested in gaining more personal power, health and wellbeing. Also, a great training for yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainees to understand how Ayurveda can be applied in your classes.
Shasta Townsend studied Ayurveda in India from an Ayurvedic Doctor and is trained in Ayurvedic analysis, massage and asana and diet. In addition to being the creator of Balanced Life Yoga, she brings 20 years of health experience in these practical and entertaining learning experiences.
$299 $99 Buy Now
Join master teacher and trained journalist, and experienced “camera woman”, Shasta Townsend for an insightful training that is just what this time calls for!
Whether you're a Yoga teacher or fitness instructor, you'll feel confident, authenticity + clear, and you'll learn to “own” any room or livestream by what and how you're saying and being…
Since over 90% of how we communicate in a small or large group class is through words, it is necessary that you know to use your words wisely.
In this new era of livestream, video and Zoom, you must also learn how to:
- Talk to the camera and be engaging
- Translate not just words, but energy and feeling.
- Engage people as a group and individuals virtually.
- Mitigate distractions for them and help people remain focused.
- Be the teacher that newbies feel comfortable + confident with and advanced practitioners flock too, all by mastering what comes out of your mouth!
Set yourself apart from the Yoga-teaching pack and learn:
- The poor speaking habits (you don’t even know you are doing) that are distracting students and sabotaging your success
- How to unleash your authentic voice, so you can feel totally confident and no longer doubt yourself
- The secrets to owning your power in person and on livestreams so you are a magnetic teacher.
- How finding + owning your voice will attract more students.
- Build confidence with tech, virtual classes and livestream events.
This training is perfect for:
- new teachers who want to hone in on their confidence and master this necessary skills
- established teachers who want to break subconscious bad habits and take their teachings to the next level.
- recent teacher training grads who wish to improve their cueing, confidence and even on-camera skills.
Shasta Townsend is a master teacher, and brings her two-decades of teaching knowledge both in person and on-line to give you the best practices. In addition, she has a background in media, broadcasting and on-camera work that will shed precious insight on how to be successful in online, virtual and even social media lives.
Training counts as 4 hours towards Yoga Alliance Continuing Education or Balanced Life Yoga’s 300 Hour Professional Development hours.