You might feel like you are “going through the motions.”
Maybe even a little disconnected from yourself and your own life.
You may feel tired out, a tiny overwhelmed + yet wanting MORE!
- You feel the need to push the “reset” button + connect with yourself.
- You yearn for “time for me! + a rejuvenating experience
- You know 2017 “is your year” + you want to get clear on what you want & how to manifest it with ease.
Join Shasta + other heart centered women in a day of relaxation, reflection, reconnection + super charged creation.
The ‘Reset + Reclaim You’ Retreat is just what you are seeking…
Shasta will help you focus on your true “resolutions” and learn practical tools for creating positive change in the year to come so that 2017 really is your best year ever!
In this one-day retreat, Shasta provides a supportive environment to connect with the deeper aspects of your Self + set your New Year’s resolutions into motion with great power.
Learn ancient techniques such as Havan (fire ceremony), meditation and deep relaxation practices to create practical change, clarity, and ease every darn day!
During the retreat you will:
- Welcome the New Year in with an inspiring ritual
- Learn tools to help understand your patterns, mind & personality and let them go.
- Experience ancient “scientific” yoga practices; like Havan (fire ceremony) and Kirtan (Mantra chanting) to activate your resolutions with great power.
- Have time to rejuvenate, relax + ‘just be’.
- Connect with like-minded women in the space of supportive sisterhood + heart space.
- Steep in the beauty of the tranquil environment + natural world.
- Nourish mind + body with a delicious meal (included in your registration).
Doesn’t that sound juicy?
Date: Sunday, January 22 from 9:30 am-5:00 pm
Location: Heart’s Acres (Shasta’s personal country home). Grafton, Ontario, Canada. (just east of Cobourg off the 401).
Registration: Limited to 12 women.
- $249.00 Cdn (includes lunch)
Space is extremely limited. Register today to secure your space!
Shasta’s retreats are always a powerful day of learning + sisterhood steeped in an environment of fun, play + laughter too!
Bring a friend!! This retreat would make a great Christmas Gift for someone you love!
The Fine Details
Please note there is a maximum enrolment number on this event so we encourage you to register early to secure your space.
Lunch will be served, and is included in the price.
We will ask for your dietary preferences and requirements upon enrollment.
Students will receive a welcome package that includes directions, what to bring and more upon registration.
Questions?? – Please contact Balanced Life Yoga at email@example.com or call 905-428-2300 with any questions.
Inspiration + Offers
- Fall is the perfect time to get back on your …Read More »