Mindful Kids – Yoga & Play
Calling all junior yogis!
Join Kathia, our certified Kids Yoga teacher as she brings you fun and engaging workshops designed to introduce kids aged 4-7 to the beautiful practices of Yoga and Mindfulness.
This is a unique opportunity to introduce children to easy-to-use breathing techniques and simple yoga poses for strength, balance, and relaxation. During these one-hour sessions, junior yogis will participate in safe, creative sequences, taught through adventure stories.
They will use their imaginations to travel the world and meet lots of friends along the way – including warriors, mermaids, and even friendly cobras!Each workshop has its own unique take-home gift that our junior yogis will get to make.
Fun For All – Family Day Yoga with Kathia
Cost: $25 per pair.
Join Kathia on Sunday, February 18th as we celebrate Family Day at Balanced Life Yoga!
This is a beautiful opportunity for kids, parents, grandparents and caregivers of all kinds to spend time together while sharing an hour of healthy movement, family activities, engaging connections and a little laughter.
Bring your mats and your imaginations as we participate in activities and exercises that will allow you to spend some time as a family unit and then as part of the bigger community.
We will incorporate individual, partner, and group poses as we move through music, games, stories, breath work and visualizations.
We look forward to sharing this special day with all of you!
Why Your Kids Need Yoga:
- Yoga increases flexibility, balance and strength – they become healthier!
- Yoga promotes positive body awareness and self-confidence – they feel better about themselves!
- Yoga is a non-competitive physical activity that promotes cooperation, sharing and community – they become better people!
- Yoga encourages creativity and imagination – they learn to use all aspects of their brain!
- It’s FUN! – they can just be a KID!