Balanced Life Yoga’s fees are simple and designed to help you meet your wellness + fitness goals.
This investment in myself was worth every penny.
– Sandy K., Oshawa
Your prices are comparable to the gym but 100 times worth the value in quality, care and expertise.
– Greg G., Whitby
- Bliss Pass $99 per month (best value) Purchase Now
Imagine feeling and looking great for less than the price of a cappuccino – this pass helps you commit to your goals!
Bliss Pass Members also receive 10% off all Workshops + VIP invites to special member-only events.
- Annual Pass $1200 Purchase now
- 90 Day Pass: $375 Purchase now
- 30 Day Pass: $150 Purchase now
Unlimited monthly are a great way to save while you practice more often.
Please note Unlimited Passes are for drop-in classes only.
- New Student Try Me Pass: $20 (Valid for 7 consecutive days with a maximum of 1 class/day and new students only. Drop-in classes only. Durham Residents only) Purchase Now
- Seniors 65+ w/id: $13 Purchase in studio.
- Students w/id: $13 Purchase in studio.
- Mat Rental: $3
Balanced Life Yoga classes makes a great gift! Gift Certificates are always available for all payment options ($25 minimum). If you want to purchase a class pass or membership for someone as a gift, please visit our secure online webpage or call us at 905-428-2300.
THE FINE PRINT
- All fees CDN and subject to HST.
- We accept cash, VISA, Mastercard or Debit. No cheques.
- The Bliss Pass is an auto-renew charge that is debited monthly to Visa or Mastercard. $25 set up fee and a minimum four month commitment. Drop in classes only. 30-days cancellation or hold notice required.
- Try Me Pass is good for first-time students only. Must be a Durham Resident to qualify.
- All fees, memberships, and class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All 5, 10 and 20 class packaged expire one-year from purchase.
- Bliss Pass Members: A $20 processing fee will be charged on any declined transactions after 7 days (grace period) of original processing date.
Inspiration + Offers
- This month our focus has been “Take Action”, and we …Read More »