Balanced Life Yoga’s fees are simple and designed to help you meet your wellness + fitness goals.
During the month of January new students can activate a 30 Days for $40 Intro Pass! Enjoy one drop-in class per day for 30 consecutive days from date of purchase.
Activation date is valid before January 31, 2017 and student will have 30 consecutive days of use from date of purchase.
- Bliss Pass $99 per month (best value) Purchase Now
Imagine feeling and looking great for less than the price of a cappuccino – this pass helps you commit to your goals!
Bliss Pass Members also receive 10% off all Workshops + VIP invites to special member-only events.
- Annual Pass $1200 Purchase now
- 90 Day Pass: $375 Purchase now
- 30 Day Pass: $150 Purchase now
Unlimited monthly are a great way to save while you practice more often.
Please note Unlimited Passes are for drop-in classes only.
- New Student Try Me Pass: $20 (Valid for 7 consecutive days with a maximum of 1 class/day and new students only. Drop-in classes only. Durham Residents only) Purchase Now
- Seniors 65+ w/id: $13 Purchase in studio.
- Students w/id: $13 Purchase in studio.
- Mat Rental: $3
Balanced Life Yoga classes makes a great gift! Gift Certificates are always available for all payment options ($25 minimum). If you want to purchase a class pass or membership for someone as a gift, please visit our secure online webpage or call us at 905-428-2300.
THE FINE PRINT
- All fees CDN and subject to HST.
- We accept cash, VISA, Mastercard or Debit. No cheques.
- The Bliss Pass is an auto-renew charge that is debited monthly to Visa or Mastercard. $25 set up fee and a minimum four month commitment. Drop in classes only. 30-days cancellation or hold notice required.
- Try Me Pass is good for first-time students only. Must be a Durham Resident to qualify.
- All fees, memberships, and class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All 5, 10 and 20 class packaged expire one-year from purchase.
- Bliss Pass Members: A $20 processing fee will be charged on any declined transactions after 7 days (grace period) of original processing date.