Are you ready to be happy at work?
Are you ready to grow yourself and a community as well as feel great about the work you do?
Are you ready to thrive and shine?
If you want to work on a team of heart-focused, happy and supportive people who are more like family than colleagues, help grow and contribute to an organization that makes the community and the world a better place and receive great opportunity and appreciation for your amazing customer service, sales and communications skills then the two opportunities below are perfect for you!
Student Advisor + Customer Service Angel
Balanced Life Yoga is looking for a vibrant, intelligent individual who is a quick thinker and passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga and wellness with our clientele. Must LOVE people and have a desire to “give hugs” in all you do – meaning you do it with love.
You have a big heart and a big brain which means you can multi-task and handle a variety of responsibilities and situations concurrently.
You stay calm + friendly when 25 students show up at once + you are solution focused, a self-starter and good at following processes.
You also like to make sales, be of service, pick up dust bunnies and smile A LOT.
- Hours: Part-time, must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Salary: $12/hour and full membership at Balanced Life Yoga + 20% discount on clothing & merchandise.
- Reports to: CEO
- Provide outstanding sales and customer service — greeting customers, answering questions, recommending classes, troubleshooting, in person, or via phone or email.
- Accurately checks in classes; rings up retail purchases, workshops, packages and gift certificates; and books wellness center appointments.
- Actively works to sell memberships and to convert both new and regular students into members, discern leads and prospects and follow-up accordingly.
- Manage and maintain needs of wellness center, clientele and therapists.
- Uphold strong communications with Balanced Life Yoga management and with other staff members; all communications are expected to be professional in tone.
- Maintain a clean and organized store and studio through regular tasks and chores, store is to be kept straightened at all times, studio clean & props organized.
- Assists and completes projects as directed by studio coordinator or owner.
- Minimum 1 year commitment.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize.
- Willing to work in varying shifts and extended store hours
- Works effectively within a team as well as independently
- Familiar with Namaste studios and key offerings
- Knowledge of yoga and wellness industry, MindBody Online and/or graphics programs a plus!
Also kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2017.
Initial screening of applicants will be based on the quality, breadth and relevancy of submissions. We will only contact candidates that we wish to schedule an interview with.
No phone calls please. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.